1 year ago
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Day 1
Day 1: This is my attempt to keep everyone informed about my family. Now the only question is- Can I keep it up? I am going to do my best to do all of the fun pictures (once I figure out how to post them) and write about the kids and let everyone know what is going on. Hopefully, I won't bore you to death. Although life with my kids can be pretty interesting at times. So, like I said, I will do my best to not bore you with our everyday lives. Enjoy!
Yesterday was Macy's 3rd birthday. She had her party on Sunday and had so much fun with her friends and family. Thanks to all who came. Macy had a great time at the Curious George party. Ethan had a good time too. He was a little jealous because now that he, as well as Macy, is fixated on Curious George he feels that he should have had a George cake at his birthday party LAST AUGUST. Does this seem a little unreasonable? I think so--but then again he is 6. So right now I am trying to lure him away from this complaint. I told him that when it is time for his bday he could pick out his own cake at the store. And heaven knows this child will NOT forget. He knows that he wants a Pokemon cake and I guarantee you that will not change between now and August 1. Anyway, the party was great and we had fun.
As most of you know-- Martha and Robbie (sister & brother-in-law) had a baby girl Feb 3, 2008. She was very early but is doing great. Here is their blog so you can read all about baby Campbell Ann: http://www.robbieandmartha.blogspot.com
I will add pictures later.
Em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment