The trip to Six Flags was fun. I haven't been on a roller coaster since I lived in New York. Wow-long time ago! Anyway, I was a little reluctant to ride some rides, but was encouraged/pushed (same thing, right?) to do so. All in all we had a really great time.
We also went to Madison, Indiana. This is the cutest little town. They have a bunch of antique shops and neat little stores to shop in. We spent Friday doing this. We also saw their fountain that they are SOOOO proud of. Almost everyone we spoke to gave us the full history of the fountain. Short version: it is 1 of 4 in the world and the fountain in Savannah is almost identical except the top is a little different. It really is a pretty fountain, though.
We are glad to be home now. We missed the kids and our bed.
Marikate and Jason- thanks for letting us barge in on you for a few days. We had a great time and we miss you already!! We can't wait to get together again!!
I don't know why my pics keep going to the top of the page. They won't go where I try to put them. I'm sure you can figure out what is what.
No comments:
Post a Comment