Thursday, February 26, 2009

life

Well, lots has been happening since the last post. Macy turned 4 and Ethan finished his basketball season. He improved greatly this season. He still needs help dribbling. He scored a few baskets and played like a champ! Macy is such a girl. All she wants to do is paint her fingernails and play make-up. We are planning a trip to Williamsburg for spring break. We are very excited. Ethan loves history and this will be a great trip for him to learn more. It's amaizing how much he knows about history! Ask him anything about Native American Tribes and he will tell you their complete history! It's amazing!! Anyway, Rodney and I have been working and trying to keep up with the kids. It's a challenge, let me tell ya!! I have started using my exercise tapes- yes video tapes! We'll see how that pans out. I am really hoping I can stick to it. I have had the videos for about.... 5 years, and I just took them out of the package. Anyway, I hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment