Thursday, March 12, 2009

Somethin' to be proud of...

Well, I have to accept the fact that my little man is growing up. He is so big and so smart. He has such a good heart. Ethan has ADHD and sometimes it is hard for him to sit still and listen. He will fool you though, you think he is in his own little world reading a book or playing nintendo- but oh no, he is listening and taking in everything- and I mean everything- you say. It is amazing how he remembers every detail of some conversation I had with so and so a month ago. Anyway, he amazes me! Sometimes with the ADHD, he says he can't learn something or understand it. We know this is not true, and we don't let him use it as an excuse. Ethan really enjoys learning about new things, especially history. He says he doesn't like school, but he would be bored out of his mind without it. Anyway, I received a letter from the School District yesterday that says Ethan did so well on his test scores that he is able to be a part of the Gifted and Talented Program with his school beginning next year. Yay, Ethan! We are so proud of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are so proud of Ethan, too! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ethan! We are so proud of you for doing such a good job in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Ethan! Pop and I are so proud of you. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete